Re: How to input CJK fonts to the "leave a message"?

hanpingtian gmail com wrote:
I think it will be good to be able to input CJK fonts to the "leave
message" window of locked screen. Is there a method to active SCIM
when X-window be locked?

Ah, interesting idea - I hadn't thought of that yet.
I *think* it would require running scim (IM) from gdm.

Could you file a request (RFE) for this in bugzilla, please?

Jens