Re: Feature: Fedora Electronic Lab

Kevin Kofler wrote:
Chitlesh GOORAH <chitlesh <at> fedoraproject.org> writes:
Also, one opensource tools that I really miss is "netgen" for LVS
checks (Layout Versus Schematic". There is segmentation fault on
runtime. So if you are C guru, please do help to figure out why it
crashes:

I might be able to help you (no promises though), but I need instructions to reproduce the bug, including at least one testcase triggering it (as I honestly have no idea what input for netgen is supposed to look like ;-) I'm a Math/CS student, not an Electronics student).

Same here, I can try to fix the segfault to, under pretty much the same conditions as Kevin.

Regards,

Hans