Re: Extracting python dependencies automatically

On Wed, 2007-08-15 at 18:33 +0300, Panu Matilainen wrote:
> On Wed, 15 Aug 2007, James Bowes wrote:
> > Something wonky is going on here, I think. Nothing should be importing
> > _sqlitecache besides sqlitecachec, so maybe modulefinder is recursing?
>
> It shows various indirectly loaded modules as well, because
> modulefinder loads the modules it looks at and then figures out
> what files got loaded (or roughly so).
>
> Should be harmless though...

It adds implementation details to the requirements, though.  If we were
to change _sqlitecache tomorrow to be something else (or even just
renamed it) but maintained the sqlitecachec interface, then things which
just used sqlitecache shouldn't need to be rebuilt to take into account
the change in implementation details.

Jeremy