Re: mkinitrd, ehci-hcd, error -71 on boot

Pete Zaitcev wrote:
Hi, guys:

I just found that ehci is loaded last in Rawhide. Does anyone remember why?

FYI, I was working on RHEL 5 bug (234847) where someone lost patience
with those spurious -71s at boot. I know these messages bug people in
Fedora as well. IIRC Chuck even asked me specifically if anything can
be done.

If nobody has a specific objections, I think we should implement this,
it's overdue.

Yep, totally agree, and it's committed in mkinitrd's git repo now.

--
  Peter