kde4 status?

Hi all,

Today I've started working on packaging a kde game, ksirk. Upstream has a beta version available which uses kde4, I thought that would be a good place to start. However much to my suprise, I couldn't find any kde4 packages in rawhide.

So whats the statud on this, eta? Anything I can do to help? Any place where I can download test packages (even if those are to rough for rawhide)?

Regards,

Hans