When are packages available for koji building?

I am rebuilding gauche -> gauche-gl -> gauche-gtk in this order of
dependency for F7. I would like for all three to be available at the
same time in the updates repository, so I only push them to updates when
all three are rebuilt. However after building gauche, the new version
doesn't seem to be available to koji  for building gauche-gl. When does
this actually happen?
--
Gérard Milmeister
Langackerstrasse 49