Re: When are packages available for koji building?

On Sun, 2007-08-19 at 09:52 -0500, Rex Dieter wrote:
> Gérard Milmeister wrote:
>
> > I am rebuilding gauche -> gauche-gl -> gauche-gtk in this order of
> > dependency for F7. I would like for all three to be available at the
> > same time in the updates repository, so I only push them to updates when
> > all three are rebuilt. However after building gauche, the new version
> > doesn't seem to be available to koji  for building gauche-gl. When does
> > this actually happen?
>
> When you ask rel-eng fedoraproject org to make the build(s). available to
> the buildroot.
But packages should be available after they have been pushed to updates,
at latest. Why are they not immediately available after they have been
built, or at least after they have been pushed to updates-testing?
What repositories are available to koji?
--
Gérard Milmeister
Langackerstrasse 49