Re: I cannot use nm-applet when gnome-keyring-daemon is running

On 8/19/07, Yuan Yijun <bbbush yuan gmail com> wrote:
Hi,

I have to kill gnome-keyring-daemon after login, then run nm-applet &
again in order to connect my WEP wireless network. If I don't kill
gnome-keyring-daemon, nm-applet will just crash when selecting my
wireless network from the list. I don't know why this happens only to
me. It used to work, I cannot remember when it starts to broken.

Hi Yuan,

Does a crash dialog appear when nm-applet crashes?  Can you try these instructions to get a trace and file a bug?

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/StackTraces