Re: PulseAudio is now enabled by default on new Fedora installs

On Thu, 16.08.07 23:36, nodata (lsof nodata co uk) wrote:

> Am Donnerstag, den 16.08.2007, 19:03 +0200 schrieb Lennart Poettering:
> > I will eventually add some workarounds for this.
>
> By which test release?

OK, ok. Since everyone wants this so badly I will upload new packages
with this stuff on friday the latest.

> > But it's low priority on my list, given the closed source nature
> > of Flash. Oh, and Flash is evil anyway. ;-)
>
> Are you actually talking to the Adobe developers about this?

I had a chat with a Flash for Linux developer from Adobe at this
year's LinuxTag. Was very unconclusive. I am not sure he was really
interested in the issues I explained to him.

Lennart