Re: About to fire rebuild of approx 140 packages

Jesse Keating wrote, at 08/22/2007 03:00 AM +9:00:
On Tue, 21 Aug 2007 19:44:35 +0200
Hans de Goede <j w r degoede hhs nl> wrote:

The only problem is this will clutter up the buildsys quite a bit,
suggestions / flames anyone? Esp the opinion of rel-eng in this would
be appreciated (hence the cc).

Two things.  1) You might want to wait for
http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/taskinfo?taskID=113051 to finish if any of your packages need perl to build.

Ah.. I just noticed that lots of my packages failed due to
perl issue...

Mamoru