Re: Looking for co-maintainers for my packages

On 21.08.2007 20:55, Denis Leroy wrote:
> Thorsten Leemhuis wrote:
>>     * ghex -- A binary editor for GNOME
>
> I can help you with that one, if nobody claimed it yet...

drago already volunteered and got approved, but I think having two
co-maintainers is the better then one.

So please go to
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/pkgdb/packages/name/ghex
and apply for watchbugzilla, watchcommits and commit for devel and F-7
and FC-6 (and EPEL, if you want).

Note: I'll likely flip "cvsextras - the group members can commit?" bit
when you joined, because then I think it shouldn't be needed anymore
(albeit I still would prefer to give a sponsors-group the ability to
modify my packages, but that's not possible easily ATM).

CU
knurd