Re: awk missing from buildroot?

Josh Boyer wrote:
On Wed, 22 Aug 2007 10:59:42 -0400

On Wed, 22 Aug 2007 07:52:27 -0700
Wart <wart kobold org> wrote:

According to the FullExceptionList[1], awk is supposed to be included
in the minimal build root as part of 'gawk'.  But my yadex build
failed because awk wasn't found:

http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/getfile?taskID=116912&name=build.log

Is this a temporary failure, or something more serious?

--Wart
[1]http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Packaging/FullExceptionList
Argh.  We just need to pull the FullExceptionList.  It's variable and
changes over time based on the depchains of those in the Exception list.

Doesn't look like gawk is pulled in via deps from the Exception list
anymore.

Heh, I hit that last night when rebuilding quilt.  I just added a BR.

Same for me I hit it with a couple of packages too, and added a BR, we might want to just add gawk to the Exceptionslist though, quite a few packages seem to need it, and it isn't big (nor has many deps).

Regards,

Hans