Rebuilds needed for Fedora 8

Colin Walters walters at redhat.com
Wed Aug 22 17:20:58 UTC 2007

On 8/22/07, Simo Sorce <ssorce at redhat.com> wrote:

> - fix typo in spec
> - fix typo in spec again
> - ok I am really silly today fix it again

Sure; though I would argue that those types of commits are mostly a result
of people not running "make local" first.  They should be slapped =)

But we've in fact already created a way better interface for seeing when
packages were updated.  It's called Koji.  For example:
http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/packageinfo?packageID=57

And it's doing things the right way - timestamps, user who initated the
build, etc., are created by a computer, not manually input into a text file.