Re: Rebuilds needed for Fedora 8

Jesse Keating schrieb:
On Tue, 21 Aug 2007 17:33:27 +0100
Paul Howarth <paul city-fan org> wrote:

Will this be updated on say a daily basis to reflect new builds?
(please)

How about continuously (:  I can set a script to run this over and over
again uploading the new results as fast as I get them.  The query takes
something like 5~10 minutes to complete.

Hmm, I rebuilt all my packages.. nothing changed.. :-)