Re: kde4 status?

Arthur Pemberton wrote:

Would be also nice if we had an official mailing list. The last KDE
centric question I sent to the fedora-devel was ignored... I assume
because it didn't properly meet the understanding of the -devel list.

I would prefer we didn't create more mailing lists. I guess you can use fedora-desktop list. Questions get left out all the time in any mailing list. This one is no different.

Rahul