Re: Pirut: Edit -> Repositories mock-up -- Part 3.

Maybe add an option to load a repo file to get all the info off?

I assume the ticks are to do with which repo's are enabled?

Since there is a chance we will have presto enabled by default, maybe
a tickbox (and baseurl) for that too?

Just wondering what the Repo ID is for? Is it needed? (I assume that
options for using offline media are elsewhere)

I am an end user, so I am just mentioning the questions that occur to me.