Re: expat · Re: rawhide report: 20070826 changes

On Sun, 26 Aug 2007 12:05:59 +0200
Michael Schwendt <mschwendt tmp0701 nospam arcor de> wrote:

> Since a "rawhide report: 20070825 changes" mail is missing, which push
> did include the update to expat and the new compat-expat1 package?

The pushes have been all screwed up for a bit.

http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/buildinfo?buildID=15339 was the
build of compat-expat1 which landed on Wed Aug 22.  So the next rawhide
push that made it out after that should have had this package.

Expat itself went to 2.0.1 on Wed Aug 8.

--
Jesse Keating