Can you give me some feedback concerning plans for pyrpm?

Hey,
so as you are aware rpm5 is coming close to being submitted into
Fedora for inclusion. I would like to be able to use the very
contentious rpm5 discussion to set some precedents for future rpm-like
inclusions.  Do you plan to submit pyrpm at some point? If so I would
like to talk to you about what some specifics concerning you plans. I
want to make sure that we set the technical bar that rpm5 needs to
reach fairly so that nearly the same technical measure can be applied
to pyrpm as well when the time comes for its entry so we can avoid any
appearance of favoritism.

-jef