Re: Scripted rebuilds coming up for ppc32 selinux fix.

On Tuesday 28 August 2007 17:44:20 Jesse Keating wrote:
> We apologize for any inconvenience these automated builds may cause
> you, especially given such short notice, however it is necessary that we
> complete these builds in time for Test2.
>
> --
> Jesse Keating

I am (was) going through my packages list rebuilding (and updating the license
field) those that need today, since you have been very clear about the
deadline. Should I wait for the automatic update to finish before committing
further changes to the packages?

--
José Abílio