Re: Scripted rebuilds coming up for ppc32 selinux fix.

Jesse Keating wrote, at 08/29/2007 01:57 AM +9:00:
On Tue, 28 Aug 2007 17:53:41 +0100
"José Matos" <jamatos fc up pt> wrote:

I am (was) going through my packages list rebuilding (and updating
the license field) those that need today, since you have been very
clear about the deadline. Should I wait for the automatic update to
finish before committing further changes to the packages?

If you tell me which packages you're going to touch, I can leave those
off the script, so long as  you get to them today (:

Oh, I thought I have already rebuilt all my packages, however
it seems I forgot one package...

Now I am rebuilding the following package on koji, dist-f8.
xtide
Already rebuilt on ppc, ppc64, however it seems that koji is
now busy on i386, x86_64.

Regards,
Mamoru