Heads up, slight tree path change

As part of a continuing effort to make derivative distributions of
Fedora easier, we're making the path names within the tree a bit more
generic.  Instead of os/Fedora/<packages>  the path will now be
os/Packages/<packages>.  This may cause you some shuffle or churn when
syncing, and I apologize for the late notice.  We've been having a heck
of a time getting a rawhide to compose and I hadn't taken the time to
send a mail about this.

--
Jesse Keating