Frozen for Test2

We froze for test2 last night.  This also marks the Feature freeze and
the String freeze for the remainder of the Fedora 8 development cycle.

Builds from rawhide will continue to get the 'dist-f8' tag, and will be
available in the buildroots to build against.  However rawhide will
compose from the 'dist-rawhide' tag, which inherits from 'f8-test2'.
If you need to get a build into Fedora 8 Test2, please follow

For schedule information, see

To see if your build made the freeze cut off, see

or simply call 'koji latest-pkg f8-test2 <pkgname>'

Jesse Keating

Fedora-devel-announce mailing list
Fedora-devel-announce redhat com