Re: F8 Features--should they stay or should they go?

Patrice Dumas wrote:

TeX Live inclusion is marked done at 100% but it is untrue. The packages
are not approved yet, and in my opinion we should not hurry. Moreover I think that giving time limits to review is bad. A review should be finished when the package is 'perfect' from a packaging point of view, not because of a deadline. In the TeX Live case this is highly visible because this is a complex package, and in my opinion it needs split up which requires a lot of work and other reviews.

What about the licensing issue?

Rahul