Re: Eclipse Help

* Andrew Haley <aph redhat com> [2007-08-30 10:36]:
> This is -64, by the way.  Happens with IcedTea and gcj.

I can't duplicate on x86_64 with IcedTea but with gcj I get:

[WARN] ServletHandler - EXCEPTION  <org.apache.jasper.JasperException: Unable to compile class for JSP:
An error occurred at line: 10 in the jsp file: /index.jsp
The type java.io.Writer cannot be resolved. It is indirectly referenced from required .class files

This smells like a bootclasspath problem to me.  It could be this
machine, though, since I'm 99% sure help worked with gcj as recently as
the other day.

Andrew