Re: Developing Fedora Derivative distro yum "priority" question

Rex Dieter wrote:
Mark wrote:

Oke clear enough.
And where can we find those guidelines?

For now the best info I could find is:
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Legal/TrademarkGuidelines
and
http://rhold.fedoraproject.org/About/legal/trademarks/guidelines/
in particular,
http://rhold.fedoraproject.org/About/legal/trademarks/guidelines/page5.html

That is WAY COOL! ;)

The one thing missing from that page, is the explicit permission I've seen in the past to call your derived work "a derivative of Fedora(tm)" or "based on Fedora(tm)".

As opposed to the policy redhat has with centos, i.e. they are stuck with referring to "our nameless faceless upstream enterprise vendor".

-dmc