Re: changelogs in packages and space use

On 8/31/07, Toshio Kuratomi <a badger gmail com> wrote:

A) Bonus feature: tie the cvs and changelog information together -- This
is a separate issue as the cvs changelog goes through an entirely
different set of distribution channels as the rpm changelog.  But it is
a needless duplication.

This one was actually a bigger concern - mostly the developer time wasted in maintaining it versus just using "cvs commit". (I know "make clog" exists as a workaround).  Anyways I installed TurboGears last weekend and started on a fix, we'll see if I can make it go.