Re: eclipse visual editor

* Farkas Levente <lfarkas bppiac hu> [2007-08-30 16:48]:
> does anybody plan to package eclipse visual editor for fedora? it'd be
> best to compile natively currently it's not possible to use it with the
> eclipse shiped with fedora:-(

AFAIK it has issues working with gcj/gij.  I haven't tried the version
that shipped with Europa.  Also, I'd expect things may work much better
with IcedTea which is now in rawhide.

I have an old SRPM but I think I already gave it to you.

Andrew