bouml-doc: can't create updates for F-8 and Rawhide after dist tag removal

Debarshi 'Rishi' Ray debarshi.ray at gmail.com
Mon Dec 3 12:42:41 UTC 2007

Few days ago I removed the dist tag from the bouml-doc (NEVRA:
bouml-doc-3.0-2) package, and found that I can not separately build
and create an update for the different Fedora branches using Koji and
Bodhi respectively. I built it for Fedora 7 (cd bouml-doc/F-7 && make
build), but need some help to make it appear on the Fedora 8 and the
Rawhide repositories. Trying to create an update for Fedora 8 using
Bodhi throws: "bouml-doc-3.0-2 build is not tagged with
dist-f8-updates-candidate".

Currently I can't find it on
ftp://ftp.fi.muni.cz/pub/linux/fedora/linux/development/i386/os/Packages/

Bodhi: https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/F7/FEDORA-2007-3842
Koji: //koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/buildinfo?buildID=25548

Thanks,
Debarshi
--
GPG key ID: 63D4A5A7