TeXLive is in rawhide

Jonathan Underwood jonathan.underwood at gmail.com
Mon Dec 3 17:27:02 UTC 2007

On 03/12/2007, Jindrich Novy <jnovy at redhat.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I come with good news for TeX users in Fedora. TeXLive is now finally
> imported and built in rawhide since today.
>
> Enjoy,
> Jindrich

Jindrich, many thanks for this, looking at the spec files, one can
really appreciate what a monumental packaging feat this is.

Is the plan to keep tetex in rawhide for a transitional period? Moving
to TeXlive means some packaging renaming (did that tex-foo guideline
ever get past the packaging committee?) and some adjusting of
BuildRequires and Requires. (and some Obsoletes and Provides too).