TeXLive is in rawhide

Sarantis Paskalis paskalis at di.uoa.gr
Tue Dec 4 12:30:43 UTC 2007

On Mon, Dec 03, 2007 at 05:13:38PM +0100, Milos Jakubicek wrote:
> Matthew Saltzman napsal(a):
>> On Mon, 2007-12-03 at 13:21 +0100, Jindrich Novy wrote:
>>> Hi all,
>>>
>>> I come with good news for TeX users in Fedora. TeXLive is now finally
>>> imported and built in rawhide since today.
>>
>> Can the rawhide version be used as is in F8 or are there F8 RPMs that we
>> can test?
>
> I use TexLive (instead of TeTex) from the following repository (created by
> Jindrich Novy) on F8 without any problems:
>
> [texlive]
> name=TeXLive 2007 for Fedora Core $releasever - $basearch
> baseurl=http://people.redhat.com/jnovy/files/texlive/$basearch
> enabled=1
> gpgcheck=0

http://people.redhat.com/jnovy/files/texlive/i386/repodata/repomd.xml:
[Errno 14] HTTP Error 404: Not Found
Trying other mirror.
Error: Cannot retrieve repository metadata (repomd.xml) for repository:
texlive. Please verify its path and try again

Please enable the repodata for those of us not on x86_64 yet.

Thanks,

-- Sarantis