Rebuilds for openssl/openldap

Jesse Keating jkeating at redhat.com
Wed Dec 5 14:27:31 UTC 2007

On Wed, 05 Dec 2007 08:45:32 -0500
Matthias Clasen <mclasen at redhat.com> wrote:

> Here is a list of packages which still need to be rebuilt against the
> new openssl or openldap. (The list is just what is blocking the update
> on my machine, there may be more in the repository).
>
> I would be happy to help out with this, but most of these have ACLs
> that prevent me from doing so...

You seem to be missing a few.  Also I realized that there are going to
be some ordering issues.  I'm currently working on generating a list so
that I can run thetango over it
(http://hosted.fedoraproject.org/projects/thetango) and produce an
ordered build list.  I'll be pushing those through the build system
today.

--
Jesse Keating