inotify-aware tail replacement

Manuel Wolfshant wolfy at nobugconsulting.ro
Thu Dec 6 09:36:50 UTC 2007

Marcela Maslanova wrote:

>> If anyone wants to take over the package and include it in Fedora,
>> that would be great. I can't go through the process of becoming a
>> developer to submit the package myself, it's way too complicated and
>> I have almost no time to spare these days.
> I'd like to take over them and push into Fedora.
>
> Marcela Maslanova

That's a program I've packaged myself and I was going to suggest adding
it inotify-tools. Marcela, if you submit the package I'll do the review.
Note that it would be a good idea to patch the Makefile, it enforces
certain compiling flags and installs in /usr/local (thus the usage of
%makeinstall in Florin's spec)