about postfix.spec

Nevruz Mesut Sahin databasearia at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 7 20:49:21 UTC 2007

Dear friends My system is fedora core 6. Postfix version 2.4.5 was installed defoult on the system. Now  I am trying to configure postfix dovecot  with mysql support the documents tell that  there is postfix.spec file in the /usr/src/redhat/SPECS/  but there is not such a file to change  %define MYSQL 0  to %define MYSQL 1 but there is no such a file do I need to create this file and write in it.