17 builds marked for deletion

Michael Schwendt mschwendt.tmp0701.nospam at arcor.de
Wed Dec 12 13:19:03 UTC 2007

On Tue, 11 Dec 2007 18:26:44 -0700, Koji Build System wrote:

> The following build(s) are unreferenced and have been marked for
> deletion. They will be held in the trashcan tag for a grace period.
> At the end of that period they will be deleted permanently. This
> garbage collection is a normal part of build system operation.
> Please see the following url for more information:
>
>     http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Koji/GarbageCollection

-snip-

> If you would like to protect any of these builds from deletion, please
> refer to the document linked above for instructions.

How do I know whether I may want to protect any of these builds?
The list states no branch information at all.
May I trust the buildsys that it does the right thing?

For each package that is to be deleted, can you please list the "latest"
package that is tagged for branches that undergo garbage collection.