request for update of libbonobo to 2.20.2

David Mansfield fedora at dm.cobite.com
Wed Dec 12 14:47:38 UTC 2007

Hi All.

Sorry if this is the wrong way to do it, but I would like to request an
update from 2.20.1 to 2.20.2 (released today ;-) of libbonobo, for
Fedora 8 etc.  It contains a fix (provided by me) that I've been chasing
for weeks that prevents freenx and vncserver etc. from working correctly
with gnome if the user is also logged in locally (i.e two concurrent
gnome sessions for the same user fail).  Also many other miscellaneous
problems are fixed by this one change.

I searched for info on fedora wiki on how to request this but there is
no info there that I could find.

Thanks,
David