request for update of libbonobo to 2.20.2

Matthias Clasen mclasen at redhat.com
Wed Dec 12 14:55:50 UTC 2007

On Wed, 2007-12-12 at 09:47 -0500, David Mansfield wrote:
> Hi All.
>
> Sorry if this is the wrong way to do it, but I would like to request an
> update from 2.20.1 to 2.20.2 (released today ;-) of libbonobo, for
> Fedora 8 etc.  It contains a fix (provided by me) that I've been chasing
> for weeks that prevents freenx and vncserver etc. from working correctly
> with gnome if the user is also logged in locally (i.e two concurrent
> gnome sessions for the same user fail).  Also many other miscellaneous
> problems are fixed by this one change.
>
> I searched for info on fedora wiki on how to request this but there is
> no info there that I could find.

It will generally happen on its own. If you have reason to ask for this
to be handled as a priority (as you certainly do in this case), filing
a bug is one way to request the update. Since we are all drowning in
bugspam, tracking down the maintainer (or the person who has been doing
the last few updates) and sending direct mail may be more effective.

I'll take care of libbonobo sometime this week.