Attaching rpm signature to deltarpm after deltarpm creation

Jonathan Dieter jdieter at gmail.com
Fri Dec 14 17:22:09 UTC 2007

A few of us have been throwing around some ideas on how to generate
deltarpms in the Fedora build system.  See
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Infrastructure/PrestoBuildsysIntegration
for more information.  We've hit an interesting problem, though.

Currently in the build system, rpms are (1) built, (2) queued for update
and then (3) signed.  The problem is that we want to generate the
deltarpms after either (1) or (2), but there is no easy way of attaching
the rpm's signature to a deltarpm *after* the deltarpm has been created.

Any thoughts or advice?

Jonathan