Offline: 2007-12-22 Through 2007-12-30

Peter Gordon peter at thecodergeek.com
Sun Dec 16 03:58:17 UTC 2007

As I'm sure many others will do, I am going to be taking a [much needed]
vacation with my family for the upcoming holidays. I'll be gone from
December 22 (one week from today) through the 30th.

I'll be out of the country and will not have any Net access at all while
I am gone. Thus, I kindly ask that the Fedora development community
watch over my packages [1] for any bug fixes, security issues, and the
like that may arise during my absence.

[1] http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/PeterGordon#StuffIMaintain

Thanks very much; and Happy Holidays!
--
Peter Gordon (codergeek42)
  DD68 A414 56BD 6368 D957 9666 4268 CB7A FFC1 9479