Wiki Migration

Les Mikesell lesmikesell at gmail.com
Mon Dec 17 18:11:39 UTC 2007

Rahul Sundaram wrote:

>> I had been asked by Bart Couvreur to package some Drupal modules for
>> review, and they are still waiting.  Bart, was that for a possible
>> MoinMoin replacement, or something else?
>
> IIRC, that was for the planned Fedora News site.

Would it be possible to combine the fedora development specific wiki
into some kind of framework that encompasses all of the available
documentation for the included packages and perhaps links to the spec
files used in packaging?  That way you'd have one place to go to find
information about any particular program and whatever distro-specific
changes might have been applied.  Links to bugzilla searches for
outstanding bugs in each package and a place for running user commentary
would be a plus.

--
   Les Mikesell
    lesmikesell at gmail.com