Moonshine -> Werewolf -> <blank>? Werewolf is a <blank>, <NewName> is a <blank>

Jeff Spaleta jspaleta at gmail.com
Wed Dec 19 17:32:15 UTC 2007

On Dec 19, 2007 8:15 AM, seth vidal <skvidal at fedoraproject.org> wrote:
> mayonaisse is a french food?
> I never knew that. I just assumed it was the stuff people ask to not
> have on burgers and do add to tomato sandwiches.

mayonaisse on a hamburger bun is essential to keeping lightly toasted
buns from absorbing too much meat grease and going on soggy!  So sayth
the holy script(ure)s of the Good Eats television show.  Who dares
question the wisdom of the prophet Alton Brown. Heresy!  I'd say burn
such people at the stake, but since Good Eats hasn't done a show on
how to correctly cook human flesh, it would be sort of a waste.

-jef"the moose tenderloin in the freezer is beckoning me"spaleta