Putting K3b back onto the DVDs?

Kevin Kofler kevin.kofler at chello.at
Thu Dec 20 11:02:57 UTC 2007

It has been brought to my attention
(http://dot.kde.org/1197759365/1198030918/1198084280/1198100165/) that K3b is
no longer available on the DVD images (since the Core-Extras merge). As far as
I can tell, this is because it is marked only as "optional" and not "default"
in the sound-and-video group? As K3b is probably the best Free CD/DVD burning
program around, the burning tool of choice of most KDE users and even several
GNOME users, I think it would be great if this could be put back onto the DVD
images in F9. Can this be added to the pungi kickstart config?

        Kevin Kofler