Firefox 3 Beta 2 in Rawhide

Jeff Spaleta jspaleta at gmail.com
Thu Dec 20 18:37:08 UTC 2007

On Dec 20, 2007 5:49 AM, Dimi Paun <dimi at lattica.com> wrote:

> On Thu, 2007-12-20 at 08:50 -0500, Jesse Keating wrote:
> > Huh.  Every java applet I've come across has worked in IcedTea.
>
> Sorry, but situation is not that rosy. Trivial applets
> work, that's true, but more complicated (and interesting
> ones) depend on LiveConnect, and those break badly.

All I know is, the realtime display java applet for the superdarn
radar system works... and that's all i need.

-jef"Now if I could just get the license of superdarn related C
libraries changed so I could re-distribute them, I could start
submitting packages to Fedora and work on a superdarn spin"spaleta