Wiki Migration

Marc Wiriadisastra marc at mwiriadi.id.au
Fri Dec 21 16:12:33 UTC 2007

On Fri, 2007-12-21 at 11:03 -0500, seth vidal wrote:
> On Sat, 2007-12-22 at 00:51 +0900, Marc Wiriadisastra wrote:
>
> > In my opinion it builds people's views of what to hope to expect. It's
> > also an acknowledgment of work done behind the scenes when news is
> > reported.  A new yum version that is linked to feature x.
>
> That's not work done behind the scenes. That's work done upstream.
>
> fedora doesn't control the upstream feature-development process.
>
> -sv

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/IcedTea?highlight=%28feature%29
I'm talking about something like that.

Where a feature page on the wiki has been added prior to F9 and
development information and interest from the community can occur.

When I put feature I meant the features in the wiki apologies for the
misunderstanding.

Cheers,

Marc