F8->Devel + SELinux unbootable.

Gilboa Davara gilboad at gmail.com
Sat Dec 22 16:45:07 UTC 2007

Hello all,

I've create a VMWare guest with F8/x86_64 on it and immediately upgraded
it to -devel. (Minus some small gnome-panel multi-lib breakage)
However, once I reboot the machine (and init finished it course) I got
an "ld 'x' re-spawning too fast" and when I try to ssh into the machine
I get greeted by "/bin/bash: Permission denied".

If I disable SELinux things seem to work just fine.

Oh, I've relabeled the FS (fixfiles relabel, tried again
with .autorelabel) but it didn't solve the problem.

Any ideas?
- Gilboa