Scrollbars rendering bug in Firefox?

Martin Sourada martin.sourada at seznam.cz
Sat Dec 22 17:03:33 UTC 2007

Hi,

I am currently in the process of remaking scrollbars for nodoka theme
and I noticed strange issue when displayed in firefox. In F-8's firefox
the secondary steppers are not displayed even if set in gtkrc, and the
returned stepper ID is wrong - instead of stepper A it returns D and
instead of D it returns A. See the attachments for more info. In Firefox
3 mozilla's nightly build there are A and D steppers OK, but the
secondary ones are switched, so instead of B, C is rendered and
otherwise. See the attachments for more info.

In both firefox's the steppers are never disabled. See again attachments
for more info.

Is this a bug in firefox or somewhere else?

In the clearlooks-gtk.png screenshots it is how it looks in most gtk
applications, in the clearlooks-ephy.png sceenshots it is how it looks
in epiphany from F-8 and in the clearlooks-ff3.png screenshots it is how
it looks in firefox 3.

Thanks, Martin