Firefox 3 Beta 2 in Rawhide

Christopher Aillon caillon at redhat.com
Mon Dec 24 19:05:59 UTC 2007

On 12/23/2007 12:27 AM, Denis Leroy wrote:
> I know almost nothing about mozilla/xulrunner upstream development, but
> I have to ask: it's not just them (the packages that depend on firefox)
> that have to be ready for xulrunner, will xulrunner also be ready for
> them ? :-) (i.e. with enough time for maintainers/upstream to port/debug ?)

As a maintainer of gecko-dependent packages, you're on the hook for
determining this.  The code is still beta.  If it isn't ready for your
application(s) to make use of it, you should make sure bugs get filed.
With either Mozilla or your package's upstream(s) or both.  This is sort
of the whole purpose of sticking XULRunner in now... so we can find any
showstopper bugs and get them fixed.