Putting K3b back onto the DVDs?

David Nielsen david at lovesunix.net
Sat Dec 29 11:59:48 UTC 2007

Em Sáb, 2007-12-29 às 00:26 +0000, Kevin Kofler escreveu:
> Jesse Keating <jkeating <at> redhat.com> writes:
> > I care when it looks like ass compared to the other apps I have open,
>
> That's what Bluecurve is for. ;-)

No amount of theming will make a KDE app look, act or behave like a
native GNOME app (or vice virsa). Though it does make things more
tolerable.

Personally when it comes to burning I favor integrating it in the places
where I really want that functionality as I have a hard time seeing how
aside historically being burdened as such this is functionality that
requires or is best utilized as a seperate task. Burning a music cd
should be in Banshee, photo cds in f-spot and so on.