GNU Radio

Lamar Owen lowen at pari.edu
Mon Dec 31 20:21:59 UTC 2007

Before I go into the whole process of coming up to speed with the Fedora
packaging guidelines, etc, I wanted to ask here if anyone else here is
working on GNU Radio packages for Fedora.

If not, I'm going to work on such; it may take me a little time to come up to
speed with 'modern' packaging (it has, after all, been a little while since I
last spun a PostgreSQL RPMset, back in 2004).  So I know I have a lot to
learn; thankfully, the documentation is far superior to what I remember in
2004 and earlier....
--
Lamar Owen
Chief Information Officer