Re: Smolt: Fedora Hardware Profiler

On Jan 31, 2007, at 22:11, Tim Fenn wrote:

On Wed, Jan 31, 2007 at 01:17:54PM -0900, Jeff Spaleta wrote:
On 1/31/07, David Hollis <dhollis davehollis com> wrote:
I also presume the stats web page would be expanded on to provide more than just Top 20 devices and such? The reason I ask is that as a device driver maintainer, it would certainly be interesting to be able to get some ideas on how many people have the device/are using the driver and
platforms.

We also totally need a section for the most snaztastic set of hardware running fedora. I mean seriously, if someone is running fedora on the
equivalent  audio/video setup as a 20 screen Movie Theature
Multiplex.. that would be interesting to highlight... if they choose
to let us know about it of course.

I know I'm not much of a regular contributor to the list, but I think
this is a great idea: I've had more people ask me about fedora (and
linux in general) thanks to my snazzy mythtv+fedora box at home than
my "because its free!" argument, and I'm betting Jarod Wilson would
agree.

Definitely. :)

--
Jarod Wilson