Re: Announcing LHCP - Linux Hardware Compatibility Project

On 2/1/07, Richard Hughes <hughsient gmail com> wrote:
On Thu, 2007-02-01 at 19:44 +0100, David Nielsen wrote:

> I wasn't picking on you Richard but I'm sure translators will take any
> help they can get though.

Sure, I'll blog about the suspend hibernate nomenclature for translators
and see if we can get a pseudo-standard sorted for all locales.

See http://live.gnome.org/GnomePowerManager/SleepNames for the list so
far.

Nice page.
I'd argue the italian for Resume is definetely not Resume: shoud
probably be Riprendi (spanish like) or Riattiva (french like).

/me just wonders why french is the only language with a complete
sentence for the action, much like "put to sleep", "put to
hibernation"...